Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Snag Tag for today

This tag is from Marie.

1. Who has your heart? My Family (hubby and my daughter Kyla)

2. How did you wake up this morning? Preparing breakfast for my family

3 . Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset? Sunset

4. Are you wearing any non-clothing? No

5. What did you do last night? Blogging of course

6. Who was the last person you kissed? my hubby

7. Would you kiss that person, again? yes!

8. Did you brush your teeth this morning? yes!

9. What did you drink today? orange juice

10 . Do you like honey? yes

11. What's the last thing you broke? plate

12. Do you know the date? Dec 4

13. Where's the last place you went shopping? NCCC Mall

14 . Did you sing at all today? yes! We wish you a Merry Christmas..

15. When is the last time you cried? I can't remember

16. How many letters are there in your last name? 7

17. When did you go swimming LAST? March 20, last year..LOL!!!(my daughter's bday)

18 . Do you love anyone other than family? yes! my friends..

19. What book did you read last? Dictionary?

20. Is your shirt dirty? No!

21 . Do you live near your best friend? No! She's now in Italy

21. Are you a Bon Jovi fan? No! but I like some of his songs

22. Are you scared of snakes? YESSSSSS!!!

Anyone can grab this tag. Enjoy and have fun!

No comments: