Sunday, November 09, 2008

Poor Week for me

I’m dismayed this week because I grab few opps at PPP. But I’m so thankful to Blogsvertise because they gave me many assignments with high offer. I’m so thankful also to PayU2blog because they gave me extra assignment. I was surprised but I’m so happy because I need money for this coming December. I know the month of December is an exciting month because people are going to the mall to shop or buy their Christmas gifts to their loved ones. I hope I can grab more opps this coming week because I need to save bucks for many events. One of the events is that we are celebrating our 5 years Wedding Anniversary this coming December 22. We will also be celebrating our Church Anniversary this 2nd week of December. Gosh! There are so many foods to eat. LOL!

No comments: