These past few days I received bad comment from an anonymous person. Why there are people get envy with me? I kept on asking myself if I have an enemy but I can’t remember that I have any. I am peaceful person and so I don’t know about quarrelling others. I have one person on my mind but I hope she is not the one who wants to traitor me. I am a good friend but if you will abuse my goodness then you will see my bad side of me. All I can say is “mamatay kayo sa inggit!”.
Friday, February 20, 2009
I’m so excited to go home tonight to watch FEAR FACTOR. I expect Janna to win but Jommy beat Janna by only 5 meters on their last stunt where the person who can throw their car farther will win. I think man can do it than a woman. But still I am proud of Janna because she has fighting spirit that she will win.
Congrats JOMMY!!! :)
Congrats JOMMY!!! :)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
When I’m tired I easily get weak that will lead to sickness. My mom told me that I should not do heavy work. I have no choice but to do household chores and though I’m tired doing it everyday. I am happy because I fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a mom and wife. Sometimes when I’m lonely I reminisce those times when I am single. It has great differences when you are married; you have priorities like your family. Actually, I’m bored at home sometimes but I fight for it. It’s hard but I have to do it. How about you guys?
Saturday, February 14, 2009
- Get prepared for dating. If you really want to succeed in the dating game, decide who you are looking for, do your research and be ready to commit to dating. Half heartedness won't work. Also prepare for some let downs along the way but don't take dating too seriously either.
- Get your act together. Begin a regime of looking your best. Join a gym, read health magazines, get fit and start a diet. Get your hair cut or styled and begin a new regime of good grooming or beauty treatment. Though it will not find you a date in itself, you will feel a million times more confident about yourself.
- Go shopping and treat yourself to new clothes and even a whole new look. Get your image right, one that you can manage and live with, but one that flatters you. Don't go overboard and look like someone you are not but maybe its time to throw out those tired jeans, old sweaters or cardigans and spruce yourself up. People appreciate appearance.
- Have a good think about what your dating goals are and timescales. Do you see yourself married within 2 years? If you do then approach dating accordingly. If you are more laid back and don't take dating too seriously then ask yourself some honest questions about why you are dating and what you hope to achieve. If it is purely sex then ask yourself if you are about to be honest with those you hope to date.
- Sort out your confidence levels in advance. By following the first four tips you will feel better and be more focused. Do all the things that will boost your confidence from avoiding negative friends (often the married ones) to attending the right kind of social functions. Couples at dinner parties in suburbia is not necessarily where you need to be right now.
- Choose those you have a good chance of dating, don't aim low but do aim realistically. In other words, your dating is based on the whole package you present as well as just your personality. If you are looking for a glamour girl or boy and want to date someone trendy and gorgeous then good for you, but be prepared and be realistic about your chances.
- Work out in advance where in your neighborhood you are likely to meet people and join clubs, societies, sports events, drama groups, anything where you are likely to meet potential partners. The kind of partners you are looking for. I know its a cliché but you will not meet people by staying indoors.
- Take time off from dating occasionally if its not going well or causing dating fatigue. Dating is an ongoing process and so recharging the batteries and keeping the confidence and optimism levels high is an absolute must. So date in phases if necessary.
- Enjoy dating for what it is, dating. It is meeting people and socializing and spending time in the company of stimulating individuals who may or may not bring you a sparkle. The fact is, most people are interesting and whilst you may not be out there looking for new friends, you may well find one or two fabulous people along the way.
- Never ever make yourself too available. People like mystery and enigma and the thrill of the chase when dating. In keeping with this do not sleep with your dates early on if you want them to progress, so keep sex until later. The longer a person is made to chase and fall for you within reason, the more likely that love may blossom. Peak too early and you have little left to offer and emotions may never have had the time to develop.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
..so busy with my offline world. I mean I am off to my online world of blogging. I have no due opps so I want to relax and do household chores as usual. Honestly, I’m bored at home. I want to go out of this house. I want to stroll in the mall, do window shopping. LOL! But when I’m at mall I am tempted to buy things which are not necessary. Hubby wants me to be thrifty because our goal this year is to increase our savings in the bank. I agree on him because we are facing global economic crisis so we must spend wisely. I pray that God will continue giving us blessings because it can add to our savings.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
- Write in batches. Learn to jot down ideas for blog posts whenever you may have them throughout your day. Then, in a structured time in the evening or over the weekend, sit down and write all of them.
- Good is good enough. Realize that your content needs to be related to your market, interesting and useful. It does not, though, need to be a novel. You don’t need to solve every problem of your readers in one post! Learn not to write long-winded posts and you can write more in one sitting.
- Start Your List Immediately. If you don’t have a mailing list yet, start it NOW. Start collecting subscribers. This will be an extremely important component to eventually being able to quit your full-time job.
- Consume Social Media in Batches, too. Social media sites can suck huge amounts of time. They are important elements to your marketing, yes, but don’t over-do it. I would recommend using Twitter throughout the day from work (perhaps via mobile phone or something). In the evening and on weekends, you segment a certain block of time for social media and commenting on other blogs. When that time is up, you stop and turn off ALL social media. Then is the time to start writing. Turn off the information overload and concentrate.
- Connect Your Social Media Profiles. Centralization saves time. I recommend using Twitter, then piping your tweets into your blog and Facebook automatically. Use Twitterfeed to pipe your posts into Twitter. Since so many sites now interface with Twitter, you can use that as your hub and post to most of your social profiles simultaneously from Twitter. Saves time.
- Get Busy Writing Reports and Information Products. It’ll take some dedicated work to write blog posts while also working on a product to sell, but don’t delay. The true power of problogging lies in creating and selling your own products. The quicker you get that off the ground, the quicker you will be able to quit your job and enjoy the fruits of an internet business.
- Think Continuity. I will talk more on this later, but membership sites are huge right now. Any blog can be turned into a membership site. With good content (which as a blogger you should be used to creating) and a little marketing, you can grow your site into a residual, monthly income stream that will eventually replace your full-time job.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Monday, February 02, 2009
When I saw this video, I can’t believe that Rustom Padilla is dead and now he is Bebe Gandanghari. Honestly, he looks like Rustom P. Rustom P. is my crush when I am in high school. I am happy when he got married to my favorite actress Carmina Villaroel. I’m so sad when they separated. Carmina V. did not speak about the reason why they separated.
Sayang na sayang talaga nagging bading na si Rustom P.