Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
... that when people tell you nice things, stop shrugging them off as if they are nothing. The sincere compliments you receive are your jewels, - collect them in your heart, - they highlight the beauty of your being and empower you during challenging times. Never say 'oh, it's nothing' or shrug your shoulders when you hear a sincere compliment. Pause, breath it in, and really feel its meaning.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
You are assertive and eager to get started. Unlike most people, you don't get paralyzed by fear.
If anything, you're apt to take on a lot at once. However, nothing really ever seems like too much for you.
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
If you have no facebook account yet better create one because it can ease your stress. There are many games that you will enjoy like Farmville, farm town, pet society, restaurant city and etc. During my break time I log in to my facebook and check my Farmville. I can chat with my friends who are online that time. I even saw their new uploaded photos and videos. Better create a facebook account now, you will surely have fun and addicted in this social media website. LOL!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
I google in the internet about diarrhea, how it spread? I want to eat but after that I will go to the comfort room. I’m so tired!
By the way these are the things I found in the internet.
* dirty hands
* contaminated food or water
* some pets
* direct contact with fecal matter (i.e., from dirty diapers or the toilet)
Friday, October 16, 2009
Jilyn got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...
... that every relationship rests on three legs: accepting, supporting and challenging.
See what God wants you to know...
That's really it, isn't it? You want your relationships to be ground...ed on accepting each other as you are. On supporting each other through the inevitable ups and downs. On challenging each other to become more, to grow, to flourish. Which one of these is the more difficult one for you, and how are you going to practice it in the next 24 hours?
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Based on NDCC’s latest situation report, areas in the National Capital Region that are not passable include Malabon (C4 Letre, M.H. Del Pilar, Panghulo Road, Catmon and Dampalit); E. Rodriguez cor. Araneta Avenue in Quezon City; Palasan in Valenzuela; Brgys. 180, 185, 187 in Pasay; Brgy. Santolan in Pasig; Barangay Malanday in Marikina; Brgy. Tunasan in Muntinlupa; and Brgys. Banaba, Sta. Ana, and San Mateo in Rizal.
According to the recent weather bulletin from Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) signal no. 2 remains in Aurora, Quirino, Nueva Vizcaya, Nueva Ecija, Pangasinan, Tarlac, Zambales, Pampanga, Bulacan, Rizal, Northern Quezon, and Polilo Island. While Isabela, Mountain Province, Ifugai, Benguet, La Union, Ilocos Sur, Laguna, Cavite, Batangas, Mindoro provinces, Lubang Island, Marinduque, Camarines Norte, Bataan, Metro Manila and the rest of Quezon are under signal no. 1.
PAGASA added, typhoon Ondoy continues to move with a maximum sustained winds of 85 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 100 kph. and is expected to leave the country’s area of responsibility by Monday morning.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
We chit chat everything like our problems and blessings too. I and bf had unforgettable date ever even if it’s only 2 hours. Our next bonding time is to go to a massage spa. I want to try because I heard it can remove all your stress which we needed at this time.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
What is your opinion?
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Here’s our photo. (L-R: Heide, Pevy, Sharon (the bride) and me.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Have a nice day to all! :)
Saturday, July 04, 2009
MJ donated and raised millions of dollars for beneficial causes through his foundations, charity singles plus support the 39 charities.
MJ was accused of child sexual abuse by a 13 year old child named Jordan Chandler and his father Evan Chandler.
What’s behind his death? MJ’s family is still searching for the truth of his death.
We will miss you MJ!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
“Ang masasabi ko doon sa witness, siya ang nag-semento, siya ang nag-utos kung paano patayin si Ruby [Rose], siya ang nagtapon sa dagat. Pero hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi ako nakaramdam ng galit sa kanya at napatawad ko siya,” Rochelle said, referring to suspect-turned-state witness Manuel Montero.
It was Montero who told the police where they could find Ruby Rose's body, which was recovered from the murky waters of Navotas City last week.
The victim's body, which was encased in cement, was found inside a rectangular steel case dumped one nautical mile from the Navotas City's shore, police said.
Initial autopsy results said Ruby Rose could have died of suffocation, possibly as a result of being strangled. She disappeared in 2007 while reportedly in dispute with her husband, Manuel Jimenez III, over the custody of their two children.
Rochelle recalled that when she first saw Montero, instead of anger, she hugged him and thanked him for “bringing Ruby back to them.”
“Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero siguro kung hindi dahil sa kanya hindi namin makakasama si Ruby,” she said.
She said Montero had asked for her family’s forgiveness and had shown remorse for what he did.
It was, however, a different story for the Jimenez family. Ruby Rose’s father-in-law, Manuel Jimenez II, his brother Lope and four others have been charged in connection with the murder.
“Ang hirap. Ang daling sabihin [na patawarin mo]. Pero pag ikaw ang nasa sitwasyon ang hirap,” Rochelle said.
She also vowed that her family would do everything for Ruby Rose’s two children. The Barramedas are fighting for the custody of Marga Ysabel, 9, and Marta Rosia, 2. The Buzz
Friday, June 12, 2009
I will be missing it tonight because we are here in Pikit, Cotabato because my daughter Kyla is one of the flower girls of hubby’s cousin. The wedding will be tomorrow at 10 in the morning. We will go home tomorrow after the wedding. It’s our (Kyla and I) first time to visit here, the birthplace of my father in law.
Have a nice day!
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Watch this video..
Thursday, May 28, 2009
According to the CDC, like seasonal flu, symptoms of swine flu infections can include:
- fever, which is usually high, but unlike seasonal flu, is sometimes absent
- runny nose or stuffy nose
- sore throat
- body aches
- fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme
- diarrhea and vomiting, sometimes, but more commonly seen than with seasonal flu
Signs of a more serious swine flu infection might include pneumonia and respiratory failure.
If your child has symptoms of swine flu, you should avoid other people and call your pediatrician who might do a rapid flu test to see if he has an influenza A infection. Further testing can then be done to see if it is a swine flu infection. (Samples are being sent to local and state health departments and the CDC for confirmation of swine flu.)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
One thing I want to buy right now is a laptop. I am saving for it. I hope and pray that God will give it to me so soon.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Last May 4, I and hubby ate at YELLOW CAB in SM. Then, we drop by at Goldilocks to buy our birthday cake. We went home and order some pancit canton and lechon manok. I bought 2 half galloon of ice cream. It was such a yummy birthday celebration. It happens once in a year so I make sure that we can still celebrate it even a simple celebration together with both families.
I’ll post photo later.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
The private ceremony, which was closed to the media, started at around 7 a.m. and ended after an hour.
The wedding was officiated by Fr. Tito Caluag, the couple's spiritual adviser.
The couple's principal sponsors include -- Mon Isberto, Smart Communications spokesman; Bien Bautista, Ace photographer; Benjie Gonzales, Ryan's uncle from the US; Susie Entrata-Abrera, TV Host; Rory Quintos, TV & Movie Director; and Jane Buencamino, Judy Ann's road manager.
Megastar Sharon Cuneta, Santos' "sister-in-showbiz", was the matron of honor while Agoncillo's brother, Dondi, stood as best man.
Some of the country's top singers performed during the ceremony. Agot Isidro sang the song "Runaway" while Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid sang "The Prayer" during the offertory.
Isidro and Alcasid performed "One Hand, One Heart" during Communion.
The ceremony was attended by the couples' families and closest friends in and outside showbiz. Spotted at the event were Santos' mother, Carol, Senator Francis Pangilinan, KC Concepcion, Suzy Entrata, Paolo Abrera and directors Joyce Bernal and Rory Quintos.
read more here..
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
2. Have a life. Desperate, dramatic, and clingy relationships are often rooted in a feeling of need and desperation for a man to fill your life. Even if you have low self-esteem, but work over time to build it. Pursue your goals, explore your passions, have an interesting life, do things that take you outside your boundaries. Don't put up a tough exterior to get over shyness; gradually learn to build trust with a network of people, so that your boyfriend isn't the only person you open up to and share your life with.
3. Be relaxed and cool. Most guys hate it when girls are possessive, bitchy, clingy, controlling, etc. Learn to relax, and have fun. We all have too much going on in our lives; don't be the high maintenance "drama queen". Having a woman around who makes life more difficult than enjoyable will make a man lose interest. If you do things like show genuine concern when the man has had a rough day, it will earn his respect and go toward winning him over and a good man will reciprocate. Remember that most men, especially the good ones, are looking for someone with whom they can be comfortable, and not someone who is always intense.
4. Realize differences in communication. Men can often miss the subtle messages that women send in their body language. Don't judge a guy because of this, it's just the way men are. Subtle body language like smiles only make a man think that you might like him; he can't assume it means you're interested without being accused of being a self-absorbed jerk. To drive the point home, gradually introduce more "obvious" body language like playful touches on the arm, playful banter and teasing, winks, inside jokes, playfulness, or (when you know him better) attempts to find a man's ticklish spots. (Don't be afraid to kindly tease him over minor things - women who pretend a man is perfect are regarded as weak in their eyes.) Flirting will not only show him you like him enough to get that physical and playful, but also help to break the physical barrier and allow a man to feel more comfortable making a few advances to you. But don't forget to look at how he is reacting to you.
5. Take a good look at yourself. Psychological studies have shown that people seek out partners to fill a psychological void. Sometimes these voids are unhealthy, for example a woman who is unhealthy will actually seek out any man for the "high of seduction" or to get attention and feel desirable. Look inside yourself and ask yourself why you want a man so bad, be truly honest with yourself, and if need be talk to a therapist about this. A woman with issues only attracts a guy with issues as well, and a good, real man doesn't want anything to do with a woman who has more issues than TIME magazine. If you want a good, healthy relationship with a real man, make certain that your own mental state and intentions are healthy.
6. Drop the games. Nobody likes a partner who plays "head games". This is deceptive, and will hurt anybody who trusts you. Be real, don't play games, and good men will respect you and may even pursue you. Playing head games will only make good men run away. Remember the communication thing? That is especially true here. If you like a guy, don't push him away and act like you don't like him. Tell him. Yes, there are some men who do like the thrill of the chase, but all good men genuinely want to respect you and your wishes, and will leave you alone if you insist on it. Remember, men communicate directly, if you act like you don't want him, he'll think you don't want him.
7. Treat him with respect. This is the most important thing of all. Men hate being around a woman who emasculates them, and a good man won't take long to leave such a woman. Don't be afraid to help your man feel good about himself. A little known secret is that men are just as insecure as women. If he's with his friends or family be open to opportunities to let your man look like "the man". It will win his love and respect.
8. Don't be afraid to make a move. Let's be real, a good man doesn't desperately need any woman, he would like to meet a good woman. If he's a good man, he will appreciate the compliment to his attractiveness, at the very least. But remember that compliments are usually given to acquaintances - people who are intimate usually have a more honest connection, with playful teasing and banter. Think of good relationships between brothers and sisters, parents and children, especially couples - they're always joking, laughing, teasing, flirting in a positive way. A woman who is always complimenting may simply be boring and look desperate. Even if you are old-fashioned and never want to be the woman who asks a man for a date, you can still go out of your way to talk to him, and arrange to be with him. Don't over do this, however; unless he is already attracted to you before the encounter, the more obvious it is that you've put a ton of time into the encounter without his direct encouragement, the more desperate and less attractive you look. Work on building attraction first.
9. Respect yourself. If you say no, he should stop. If he doesn't stop, leave. Don't ever be uncomfortable saying no. Don't go against your morals to try to keep a guy. If you feel this is necessary, then either he's not a good man, or he is a good one but simply isn't a good match for you specifically (e. g. he is currently "playing the field" and is up front and honest about it, but you're looking for an exclusive relationship). Don't be uncomfortable saying yes, either. If you feel the time is right, believe in your worth and don't worry that you're "giving yourself away." You respect yourself and you're confident that he'll come back for more! A man who doesn't respect you in the morning never properly respected you to begin with, and a man who doesn't respect your wishes to wait is too impatient to make a good partner. Either way, find someone else.
10. Follow the Golden Rule. That means apply the same rules to yourself that you'd apply to others, including him. Real men do in fact notice this, they just don't scream it out. For example, if you do want to try finding his ticklish spots, then don't complain one bit if he tries finding yours in return. Don't go on about how you "don't NEED no man!" or about "men this, men that" if you don't want him treating you the same way. DO, on the other hand, treat him--and others--with respect, dignity, and honor. Others will notice, too, and who knows--if they know you want a good, real man but don't yet have one, they just might introduce you to one!
11. Don't Be Clingy. This means don't show that you love this person by being near them all the time they need space and they need to know that you don't want to follow them everywhere you go and they need to know that you have your own life.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
This is “peeko” our dog in our house. She is our guard or bantay in our house because there are so many thieves in our subdivision. Surely, she will bite them!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
I am complete
Everyday I am with you
I am safe
Everyday I am with you
I am comforted
Everyday I am with you
I am very much loved by you
Take care my lab, my hubby, my all. I hope and pray that everyday, every moment, we will be in love forever. (sounds corny!)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
The doctor requested to have an x-ray (lumbar spine) to know what the status of her bones is. Her doctor told her that her bones are near to each other due to rheumatism which is the result of carrying heavy objects. Mom needs an exercise everyday like stretching, walking and etc. Most of all she needs to lose weight because due to her heaviness, her bones cannot move inside. The doctor prescribed a drug that can ease the pain so also numbness. Now, I can sleep and I will not be thinking of it too much because we know what mom’s health problem is. I hope mom will listen to her doc’s advice.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Sunday, March 01, 2009
|You Are a Life Blogger!|
If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.
You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.
Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Congrats JOMMY!!! :)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
- Get prepared for dating. If you really want to succeed in the dating game, decide who you are looking for, do your research and be ready to commit to dating. Half heartedness won't work. Also prepare for some let downs along the way but don't take dating too seriously either.
- Get your act together. Begin a regime of looking your best. Join a gym, read health magazines, get fit and start a diet. Get your hair cut or styled and begin a new regime of good grooming or beauty treatment. Though it will not find you a date in itself, you will feel a million times more confident about yourself.
- Go shopping and treat yourself to new clothes and even a whole new look. Get your image right, one that you can manage and live with, but one that flatters you. Don't go overboard and look like someone you are not but maybe its time to throw out those tired jeans, old sweaters or cardigans and spruce yourself up. People appreciate appearance.
- Have a good think about what your dating goals are and timescales. Do you see yourself married within 2 years? If you do then approach dating accordingly. If you are more laid back and don't take dating too seriously then ask yourself some honest questions about why you are dating and what you hope to achieve. If it is purely sex then ask yourself if you are about to be honest with those you hope to date.
- Sort out your confidence levels in advance. By following the first four tips you will feel better and be more focused. Do all the things that will boost your confidence from avoiding negative friends (often the married ones) to attending the right kind of social functions. Couples at dinner parties in suburbia is not necessarily where you need to be right now.
- Choose those you have a good chance of dating, don't aim low but do aim realistically. In other words, your dating is based on the whole package you present as well as just your personality. If you are looking for a glamour girl or boy and want to date someone trendy and gorgeous then good for you, but be prepared and be realistic about your chances.
- Work out in advance where in your neighborhood you are likely to meet people and join clubs, societies, sports events, drama groups, anything where you are likely to meet potential partners. The kind of partners you are looking for. I know its a cliché but you will not meet people by staying indoors.
- Take time off from dating occasionally if its not going well or causing dating fatigue. Dating is an ongoing process and so recharging the batteries and keeping the confidence and optimism levels high is an absolute must. So date in phases if necessary.
- Enjoy dating for what it is, dating. It is meeting people and socializing and spending time in the company of stimulating individuals who may or may not bring you a sparkle. The fact is, most people are interesting and whilst you may not be out there looking for new friends, you may well find one or two fabulous people along the way.
- Never ever make yourself too available. People like mystery and enigma and the thrill of the chase when dating. In keeping with this do not sleep with your dates early on if you want them to progress, so keep sex until later. The longer a person is made to chase and fall for you within reason, the more likely that love may blossom. Peak too early and you have little left to offer and emotions may never have had the time to develop.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Sunday, February 08, 2009
- Write in batches. Learn to jot down ideas for blog posts whenever you may have them throughout your day. Then, in a structured time in the evening or over the weekend, sit down and write all of them.
- Good is good enough. Realize that your content needs to be related to your market, interesting and useful. It does not, though, need to be a novel. You don’t need to solve every problem of your readers in one post! Learn not to write long-winded posts and you can write more in one sitting.
- Start Your List Immediately. If you don’t have a mailing list yet, start it NOW. Start collecting subscribers. This will be an extremely important component to eventually being able to quit your full-time job.
- Consume Social Media in Batches, too. Social media sites can suck huge amounts of time. They are important elements to your marketing, yes, but don’t over-do it. I would recommend using Twitter throughout the day from work (perhaps via mobile phone or something). In the evening and on weekends, you segment a certain block of time for social media and commenting on other blogs. When that time is up, you stop and turn off ALL social media. Then is the time to start writing. Turn off the information overload and concentrate.
- Connect Your Social Media Profiles. Centralization saves time. I recommend using Twitter, then piping your tweets into your blog and Facebook automatically. Use Twitterfeed to pipe your posts into Twitter. Since so many sites now interface with Twitter, you can use that as your hub and post to most of your social profiles simultaneously from Twitter. Saves time.
- Get Busy Writing Reports and Information Products. It’ll take some dedicated work to write blog posts while also working on a product to sell, but don’t delay. The true power of problogging lies in creating and selling your own products. The quicker you get that off the ground, the quicker you will be able to quit your job and enjoy the fruits of an internet business.
- Think Continuity. I will talk more on this later, but membership sites are huge right now. Any blog can be turned into a membership site. With good content (which as a blogger you should be used to creating) and a little marketing, you can grow your site into a residual, monthly income stream that will eventually replace your full-time job.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Monday, February 02, 2009
When I saw this video, I can’t believe that Rustom Padilla is dead and now he is Bebe Gandanghari. Honestly, he looks like Rustom P. Rustom P. is my crush when I am in high school. I am happy when he got married to my favorite actress Carmina Villaroel. I’m so sad when they separated. Carmina V. did not speak about the reason why they separated.
Sayang na sayang talaga nagging bading na si Rustom P.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
L-R: Mom, JV, Ate Malot, Jeff (my bro) and Me
Friday, January 02, 2009
- I’ll show to his/her that I am not interested talking to her.
- I’ll show to his/her that I don’t like talking to her.
I’m sorry guys but I am like that. I don’t want to be plastic. It happens to me so many times even my hubby experience my snobbish face. When I am angry with him, I don’t want to look at his face and I will never talk to him. I just want people to know that I am angry with them and so they must realized what they did to me which is wrong. I will talk to them if they will ask forgiveness or say “Sorry”. Then, that’s the ending of my anger.