Monday, December 29, 2008

HAVA for me!

At last I have my HAVAIANAS slipper that I longed for. But I am undecided to buy it because it is costly but as a gift to myself. I bought it. Now, I’m wearing it when I am out or strolling in shopping malls. It’s really comfy. I used to wear slippers than sandals. It’s light blue, my favorite color!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

How's your Christmas?

I had a great celebration of Christmas because I am with my family (hubby and my daughter Kyla). I am with my mom and my in laws. This Christmas is very hush because I am living in Davao and so our city mayor makes a policy during Christmas “bawal magpaputok” so that no one will get hurt. We are used to it so what we do is just buy a “torotot” to make some noise or sing a long with a videoke. Indeed, we must be thankful for this event that will happen once a year in our life. During Christmas everybody is with their family.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Greeting you ALL!!!

It’s been a long time to update this blog of mine because I am busy going to shopping malls these days to buy gifts and ingredients for our “noche buena”. This will be my first Christmas that I prepare food because during Christmas hubby’s grandma will be the one to cook. I am planning to cook pancit canton and chicken curry which is hubby’s request. I will make mango float too as hubby’s request again. Wish me luck guys!

Btw, I just want to greet you all..

Myspace Graphics

Friday, December 19, 2008 sad! lazy today because of PPP’s email to me. I think it’s unfair that they will say that all my blogs does not quality in their marketplace. It makes me so upset, I did not expect this to happen to me. But I know God has His reason why these things happen to me. I’ll wait for God’s will. I want to work offline even part time because my daughter is schooling. I hope hubby and I will get a new job online or offline. We need it! :(

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Special Day

It’s our Anniversary today. I just want to give this verses to my love, my hubby, my nget MAC.

Love is patient, Love is kind,
It does not envy, it does not boast,
It is not proud, it is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.

Love always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.

Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends.

Lover never fails

(Corinthians 13:4-8)

Happy Anniversary graphics

Friday, December 12, 2008

2 days..

Gee! Our Church Anniversary is coming. This Sunday is our 5th Church Anniversary.

This evening we will have our final practice because tomorrow the ladies will arrange the stage and the flowers.

I want to have a new haircut and “hot oil” my hair because it’s dry. I want my daughter to have her new haircut be done in a salon. Sosyal! I hope she will cooperate. I will ask permission to hubby first. It’s too long. I’ll bring my digicam to take some photo of her new hair, new look.

Be right back guys because I have household chores to finish right away. ;)

Thursday, December 11, 2008


I watch a local documentary film and they featured the “dugong” in Davao Gulf. I thought “dugong” is not true. I thought it’s just an imagination. I know about “dugong” in the teleserye entitled “Marina” of ABS-CBN.

I googled the internet about this..

The Dugong (sometimes refered to as a “Seacow”) is a mammal, that is, it suckles its young.
Dugongs are large grey mammals which spend their entire lives in the sea. Though Acquatic it breathes air through lungs and has live babies not eggs like fish
Dugongs swim by moving their broad spade-like tail in an up and down motion, and by use of their two flippers.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I want all of this!

I have so many things that I want to buy this December.

1. Turbo cooker because I want to make my own “lechon manok” specialty. LOL! :)

2. I need to by an additional electric fan at home so that we will not be using aircon the whole night. Our electricity bill is increasing every month. Whew! :(

3. I want to buy a new cellphone as a gift to myself this year.

4. I want to buy a mini laptop soon.

Well, it’s quite many and expensive but I will try my best to buy all of this as soon as possible. Good luck to me! LOL! :)

Monday, December 08, 2008

LIVE Streaming...

My hubby's made a live audio streaming on his blog. He stream's local radio station here in Davao city so that the Davaoeños around the world can now listen on their favorite local radio station in they hometown. He has also a playlist of his own music. Most of the time he plays his playlist at night. Listeners can request music and send greetings as what radio station does normally. just visit and click on LIVE! button on his menu. Happy listening!

Congrats Pacman!

Yesterday was a big day for Manny Pacquiao and Oscar De la Hoya. Men of our church wanted to go home early after our morning service to watch the fight. You need to have a pay per view for you to watch it live but we prefer to watch it at GMA. Honestly, I don’t want to watch it because I pity the opponent of Pacman because I know he will surely bit it with his left hand then will possibly knock down. At Round 8 De la Hoya surrender because I know he has the pride as an American. It’s better to surrender than to be knock down by a Filipino boxer. Congrats Pacman! We are so proud of you!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Manny Pacquiao and Oscar Dela Hoya Live Streaming

December 7 is fast approaching. It’s the day of Oscar Dela Hoya and Manny Pacquiao fight. For sure people will want to watch it LIVE! How can watch it live? You will either have to have PPV (pay per view) subscription or must be residing in the countries that will broadcast the fight for free as part of its national regular broadcasting services.

Let’s support our kababayan Manny Pacquiao guys and cheer him to win against Oscar Dela Hoya. Give him thumbs up!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lorna Tolentino, Jinggoy Estrada win FAMAS awards

The 56th Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences or FAMAS awards was held Saturday night at the Centennial Hall of the Manila Hotel.

Sen. Jinggoy Estrada, outstanding in his outing as an Overseas Filipino Worker who finally went home to his disoriented kids, won as Best Actor for “Katas ng Saudi” while Lorna Tolentino, widow of the late president of the Katipunan ng mga Artista ng Pelikulang Pilipino Rudy Fernandez, bagged the Best Actress trophy for her performance as an understanding wife of an OFW in “Katas ng Saudi.”

Extolling the values of a father who sweats hard overseas to send his children to school and buy them luxuries in life to keep up with society’s social-climbing, Famas recognized Maverick Films’ “Katas ng Saudi” as the excellent picture shown in 2007.

Although its director Jose Javier Reyes failed to clinch the best director plum which instead went to “A Love Story” helmer Maryo J. de los Reyes, the overall sentiment was written all over the primary awards.

The Best Supporting Actor was an eclectic choice, Mon Confiado in director Eddie Romero’s digital film “Faces of Love.”

Irma Adlawan brought home the Best Supporting award for her arresting portrayal of a mother blinded by cash from her wayward son who met a tragic fate in Artiste Entertainment’s “Ataul for Rent.”

The foster child in Brillante Mendoza’s foray into adoption, Kier Segundo, won as Best Child Actor for Seiko Films’ “Foster Child” while Ella Cruz, one of Becky Aguila’s stable of young stars, was named Best Child Actress for Imus Productions’ “Resiklo.”

Best Story went to Neal “Buboy” Tan and Anthony Guidang for Artiste’s Entertainment “Ataul for Rent” while Tan, who won his first award since started writing screenplays and directing, took home the Best Screenplay for the same movie.

Best Cinematography went to Ramoncito Redoble for “Batanes” and Best Editing was won by Tara Illenberger for “A Love Story”. Best Music Score went to Jesse Lucas for “A Love Story” and “Sine-Sine,” the overall music of “Confessional” bagged the Best Theme Song.

Best Art Direction went to Rodell Cruz for his work in “Resiklo” while the Best Production Design was also given to him for the same film.

Best Sound went to Albert Idioma for “A Love Story” while the Best Visual Effects and Best Special Effects were won by Ignite Media/Riot, Inc. for “Resiklo.”

Famas also has its own Special Awards to boot such as the Presidential Award given to Boots Anson Roa; Lifetime Achievement Award bestowed on Paraluman; FPJ Memorial Award given to Cesar Montano; Flavio Macaso Award, the main organizer of Famas, awarded to Wilberto Villamin; Dr. Jose R. Perez Memorial Award handed to Chit Ramos; Golden Artist Award given to Ogie Alcasid; German Moreno Achievement Award (for Female) awarded to Marian Rivera and (Male) to Ryan Agoncillo.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another Day for me

It’s Wednesday!

I will go to downtown to try to check my money in my atm. Well, I hope it is already there. I need it so badly because I want to buy our clothes for our Church Aninversary though it is not enough. It’s nearly end of the month so I need to pay our light, water and internet connection bill. Whew! It’s okay because God is Jehovah Jireh means “God will provide”. I must not worry, right?

Monday, November 24, 2008

I want to ZzzZ again!

..hmmm..I want to go back to sleep this morning because it is raining outside. It’s cold inside our room..ang sarap matulog. But my eyes will not cooperate on what I want so I better get up and cook our breakfast. After a few minutes my daughter opens the door in our room and greeted a good morning with a kiss. Mwah! Mwah! It deleted my entire bored ness this morning. I thank God for that because Kyla makes my day happy with energy to blog and do the household chores. That’s the duty of a mom, wife and a helper. Whew! I do everything in here that is why I am losing weight..still so happy! LOL! It is because I don’t need to skip meals to lose weight. LOL! :)

Tips for Weathering the Storm

Despite the cloudy forecast, career experts say you can create your own silver lining, one that protects your income and your career.

1. Invest in your education. Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree, or perhaps week-long classes or certifications, will boost your skills and make you a more precious commodity in the workplace, says Jennifer Loftus, national director of Astron Solutions, a compensation consulting firm in New York. According to a report by the U.S. Department of Education, in 2006 young adults with a bachelor's degree earned 28 percent more than those with an associate's degree, 50 percent more than those who finished high school, and 98 percent more than those who didn't earn a high-school diploma.

2. Shift to an industry that needs workers. Health care is one such industry, notes Loftus. Nursing, one of the fastest-growing careers, is expected to see a shortage of more than 1 million workers by 2020, according to the Health Resources and Services Administration. The median salary for a registered nurse with one to four years of experience is $48,895, PayScale data shows.

3. Document your accomplishments. Whenever you finish an assignment, note how your work helped the company make money, save money, save time, grow the business, or retain customers, and illustrate your accomplishments with dollars, percentages, and other metrics, says Barbara Safani, president of New York-based Career Solvers. "By showing and quantifying your specific value add, you build a better business case to support the requested salary increase," Safani says.

4. Tackle tasks no one else wants. This isn't about grunt work, Safani says; it could mean mastering a new technology others aren't comfortable with, or accepting an assignment outside the traditional scope of your job. "Employees who demonstrate this level of flexibility tend to get more flexibility from their bosses on other issues, including compensation," she explains.

5. Accept high-profile assignments close to review time. This sort of project will likely be a focal point of your performance review, and because it's recent, your boss can quickly recall and document achievements relevant to the project, Safani says.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Reminiscing

I remember during my high school days that I am dull. I am hard headed because I have fun being with my classmates and friends. I go home late at 7 or 8 in the evening. We just stayed in our school building and chit chat with each other but never think of “FLAMES, FLAMES” thing. At that time I don’t want to have a bf because I am in the honor roll so I want to maintain it for my mom. I thank God because I made it and I am a SALUTATORIAN in our batch. Mom is so proud of me though she were not with me during our Graduation Day because she is in Lebanon working as a DH. It’s okay as long as I make her happy and proud of me. I miss my high school days!

Monday, November 17, 2008

What Color Day Are You Having? sleepy this morning. I don’t want to wake up. I want to sleep the whole day but I have household chores to finish right away. I hope Mr. Sunshine will appear today because it is always hiding due to there is a typhoon. bored so I do this.

You Are Having an Orange Day

Right now, how your day is going can change on a dime. It's been both frustrating and fun so far.

You're used to making the best of days, and today is no different.

You are seeking out comfort and security wherever you can find it today.

Your little “pick me up” could be anything... a phone call to a friend or your favorite dessert.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

..excited for tomorrow!

Tomorrow is SUNDAY!!!

I am happy every Sunday because I hear God’s word. I am happy because I can have fellowship with my fellow believers. I am happy because I saw my friends in our church.

When I am absent, I feel empty and I will regret of why I am absent. I’ll take a bath early tomorrow so that we will not be late. I hope and pray that my daughter and hubby will wake up early too because if not I’ll murmur early in the morning. I don’t want to ruin my day tomorrow because of them. Honestly, it usually happens every Sunday. Satan is always there to make hindrance of not going to the church. But I won’t let him won from destroying our day.

Good night to all! Have a nice Saturday! :)

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Fav Actress

Katie Holmes was my favorite cast of “Dawson’s Creek” during my College days. I always watch it at Studio 23. Katie is one of my favorite actresses until now. I was amazed when I knew that she got married with Tom Cruise. But I’m happy for her because Tom Cruise is also my favorite actor in the Hollywood. Now, they have a beautiful daughter named “Suri”. I hope that they will stay together eternally.

Take a look at this picture.

Katie, Suri and Tom Cruise

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Special Day Today

Every 13th of the month is our special day. That lucky day was the time when we confess to each other that we are in love with each other. Its sounds “clichéd or corny” but it’s true. They said that number 13 is a bad number but for us it is a lucky number. In fact it’s Friday the 13th huh..I’m not joking. I ask my bf and now my hubby to move our special day to 14 but he disagrees because he does not believe on the hearsay. It’s all folks he said. Well, at first I am afraid but now I believe that God set that day for us.

Btw, this coming December 22 is our 5 years Wedding Anniversary. We both want to go out dinner or go to a resort and have an overnight stay there. But we are still planning for that special date. I always thank God for my family because they are my great treasures in this world.

I just want to greet my hubby.

Graphics and Comments at

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Your First Name Tells A lot About Who You Are"

My name is..

J- People Adore you
I- People love you
L- Awesome Kisser
Y- Sexiest bitch Alive
N- Easy to fall in love with

Well, Its TRUE!! LOL!

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
> A: Best Gf/Bf any one could have
> B: You love a certain someone
> C: People cant help but check u out
> D: You are really lovable
> E: People love you the way you are
> F: Easy to fall in love with
> G: You never let people tell you what to do
> H: You have a very good personality and good looks
> I : People love you
> J : People Adore you
> K : You're wild and crazy
> M: Beautiful
> N : Easy to fall in love with
> O : Best kisser ever
> P : You are popular with all types of people
> Q : You are a hypocrite
> R: You love to kiss
> S: You are freakin crazy
> T: You are loyal to the ones you love
> U: You really like to chill
> V: your not judgmental
> W: You are popular
> X: You never let people tell you
> Y: Sexiest bitch alive
> Z:You are really lovable

Everyone can snag this tag.

It's so HOT in here!

Mr. Sunshine is always present here in Davao. Wet clothes absolutely get dry because of the heat of the sun. But I can’t take it because I still feel hot after having a cold shower. Then on the evening I take a half bath because I can’t sleep. After that I keep on sneezing. Grrr! I hate sneezing because my eyes are itchy. I have allergies. I don’t know why I am like this. I get easily sick even if I take Vitamin C everyday. Grrr!!!

Poor Kitkat

Have you watch TV patrol this evening? If not..poor Kitkat went to the police to report that her live-in partner get her 1 million pesos and other things. They live together for 6 years and she never thought that her live-in partner will do these bad things to her. She gives an authorization to that person to withdraw her money in the bank because she trust him fully. Kitkat did not expect these things will happen to her. Kitkat works hard for that big money. It’s a lesson for her that she must not trust all her money to a certain person even if you love him. Money is the root of all evil, right?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Kyla is sick. Again...

Kyla is sick right now, we are so worried about her. Whenever she has a fever, kyla is very prone to convulsion. I have read some articles regarding that matter, it is not good for children to have convulsion always. It might damage their brain cells. That is why when kyla has a fever, we don't let a minute past without attending at her. Please help us pray for my daughter Kyla. I need your prayers right now. Thank you guys.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'll Study..

I’m sad because I have not study our lesson in our Sunday school. I forgot to study yesterday. I’m so thankful that Maam Nanette postponed our quiz next Sunday. Please remind me Oh Lord so that I will not worry and that I can answer all the questions. Honestly, the coverage of our quiz is long but I know God will help me to store it in my mind. I’m the married woman in our Sunday school class but I’m still young and so I still belong to that class. My classmates are young professionals then I’m also with them. LOL!

Poor Week for me

I’m dismayed this week because I grab few opps at PPP. But I’m so thankful to Blogsvertise because they gave me many assignments with high offer. I’m so thankful also to PayU2blog because they gave me extra assignment. I was surprised but I’m so happy because I need money for this coming December. I know the month of December is an exciting month because people are going to the mall to shop or buy their Christmas gifts to their loved ones. I hope I can grab more opps this coming week because I need to save bucks for many events. One of the events is that we are celebrating our 5 years Wedding Anniversary this coming December 22. We will also be celebrating our Church Anniversary this 2nd week of December. Gosh! There are so many foods to eat. LOL!

Friday, November 07, 2008

Another Sex Scandal

Have you seen the sex video scandal of Criselda Volks?

I saw it and it’s so disgusting. Cris Villanueva her live-in partner left her because she is drug addict and it’s true! Why she did this? She has her son.

Criselda Volks is still undecided to go back to America after she admitted that she’s the woman on the sex video dubbed as the “Hyatt Scandal” that recently circulated on the Internet and cellular phone videos.


I’m out of my desk today. Hubby will be the one to take care of my daughter because I and my mom will go to Guihing. It is the hometown of my friend and neighbor Darms. Her grandpa died last week and his burial will be tomorrow afternoon. It’s quite so far from the city of Digos. You can see lots of banana plantation there owned by Lapanday. There are also corn and sugarcane there. The place is like the hometown of my mother in Darong, Sta. Cruz. Their neighbor was almost Muslims likewise to the hometown of my mom. We ate our lunch there and I am so full because they make “kinilaw na diwit” and fried beef. It’s so delicious! It’s our first time to taste “kinilaw na diwit”. I love it!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Always Tired! tired today because I laundry our clothes in the afternoon. I wake up at 7 in the morning in which I usually wake up at 5 in the morning. I’m so tired yesterday because I attend our evening service in our church then we went to Cosmo for funeral service of our beloved Maam Velasco. She is our choir director. We will surely miss her but we are happy because she is with the Lord in heaven. We will meet there soon.

Tomorrow I will wash our white clothes because I soak it with Ariel and Zonrox to maintain its whiteness. Whew! It’s not easy to be a wife and a mother at the same time. I have no choice but to do it. Maybe next year I have to get a house maid because Kyla will be schooling. I need someone to help me in doing household chores. I know I can’t do it alone.

Sunday, November 02, 2008


I’m happy today because I hear God’s word in our evening service. My soul is not hungry with the word of God.

By the way, this is my new BIBLE from my friend Mailyn.

I am so happy when she gave it to me last Sunday evening. Our Bible was lost and I cannot find it in our church. I don’t know where hubby left it. It’s so hard to find a KJV 1611 Bible in some Christian bookstore because their Bible was revised and it’s not the original. We only use KJV 1611 Bible.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

What is Halloween?

Halloween is a holiday which is usually celebrated on October 31. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, ghost tours, and bonfires, costume parties, visiting haunted attractions, carving jack-o'-lanterns, reading scary stories, and watching horror movies. Irish and Scottish immigrants carried versions of the tradition to North America in the nineteenth century. Other western countries embraced the holiday in the late twentieth century. Halloween is celebrated in several countries of the Western world, most commonly in the United States, Canada, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Japan, Australia, the United Kingdom, and at times in parts of New Zealand. In Sweden, the All Saints' official holiday takes place on the first Saturday of November.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ladies Fellowship in Tagum tired today because we attended the Ladies Fellowship at Tagum City. I just arrived at home and I was really so tired. I will take a bath first then sleep. I am full because we ate at BANOKS in Tagum City before we went home.

Indeed, it was successful and had fun with our fellow Christians from other places of Mindanao. I was blessed by our devotion in our group because it is all about THE BENEFITS OF FORGIVENESS. I like their theme because we must forgive those who trespass against us as Christ did for us. He forgave us our sins.
Here are some photos..

Banoks Ladies

Smile to the max! hehe..

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Kate Hudson an American girl who was one of the finalists on the third season of the reality or talent search TV series American Idol.

What’s the latest news about her?

Julian King her nephew had been missing since Friday when Hudson’s mother, Darnell Donnerson and brother Jason Hudson were shot to death in their home. The 7 year old son of Hudson’s sister, Julia, was staying with Darnell at the time of the murders. It was in the discovery has led investigators to believe that he might already be dead though the identity of the body has not yet been confirmed. It was found in a car believed to be owned by Jason Hudson. It was found a few miles from where Julia’s husband, Julian’s stepfather was arrested on Friday. He remains in custody and is currently being questioned by police regarding the murders.

Monday, October 27, 2008

If I am ANGRY..

ANGRY means..

1. feeling or showing anger or strong resentment (usually fol. by at, with, or about): to be angry at the dean; to be angry about the snub.
2. expressing, caused by, or characterized by anger; wrathful: angry words.
3. Chiefly New England and Midland U.S. inflamed, as a sore; exhibiting inflammation.
4. (of an object or phenomenon) exhibiting a characteristic or creating a mood associated with anger or danger, as by color, sound, force, etc.: an angry sea; the boom of angry guns.

What will you do if you are angry?

I will confront her/him. I will tell her/him what is inside of me because after that I am relieved.

I am the person that if I am angry with you I will not talk to you nor care to look at your face. My anger will disappear for a long time because I want you to know that I am angry with you. That’s me.

How about you?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mad Day!!!

I look like this today..!!!

Why there are people who are hard headed. Well, regrets never come in the start but in the end. There this person I know which I do not know if he is abnormal for he thinks so immature. How I wish he will change for the better because I can longer take his attitude. Not to mention his name so that he will not be offended nor get angry with me. I am vocal because I want him to know that he is wrong and I hope he will listen to me this time. Only God knows who he is not me. :(

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'll Attend..

Today I am planning to attend our Wednesday Prayer Meeting because my tutees had their intramurals this week. I missed hearing God’s word because during Sunday I am with my daughter Kyla. I accompany her in her Sunday school classes. She wants be by her side. I hope when she is schooling I can leave her there so that I can listen to the preaching of our Pastor.

I am planning that next year I will not be a tutor because I will be a tutor to my daughter Kyla. Hubby wants me to teach her rather than teaching other children. I will do it! ;)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan is a American actress, model and pop music singer. She started in show business as a child fashion model for magazine ads and TV commercial. At the age of 10, Lohan began her acting career in a soap opera. At the age of 11, Lindsay made her motion picture debut by playing identical twins in Disney’s 1998 remake The Parent Trap.

But what is this bad news about her that she is a lesbian. Watch this report..

Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank you Lord..

I thank God for this day because I can take a nap in the afternoon for I am finished with my laundry. All I have to do is update some of my blogs because I am busy last week. I missed blog hopping and reading other blogger’s post.

I’m happy today because God answer our prayers. Kyla has no fever. She is not weak right now. Now, I am not fret. I hope God will give her good health always. :)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I want to wear that!

..just wanna greet all of you a.. - happy day comment graphics

Yeah! I have a great weekend because I shop. I love shopping anyway. LOL! But sad to say I have not grabbed the promo of Flip Flop that sells original Havaianas. Gosh! The line is too long and so I just buy a new pair of jelly slipper that is worth P 179.00 only. But I am planning to go to SM tomorrow to see if there are still available. LOL! But it depends only if I will not get lazy tomorrow. LOL!:)

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Happy Sunday!!!

Have a Great Sunday all! We went to church this morning and again we are late because my daughter wakes up so late. Every Sunday I am irritated with them (hubby and my daughter Kyla) because they are so hard to wake up. I will always get mad every Sunday because of them. I hope and pray that we will not be late again next Sunday.

After going to church we (my mom, my bro, hubby, Kyla and I) went to SM to eat our lunch and stroll. My daughter requested it to his father because I know she want a new toy from Toy Kingdom na naman. Well, I let her choose a cheaper one because I think she has the entire kitchen utensils toy. Then after that we went home and sleep.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What Kind of Disease is this???

How are your day today friends?

I am not feeling well. I feel itchy in my whole body. They said that I have allergies. The last food that I eat is “lechon manok”. Then, after that I feel the itch in my entire body. My cousin and neighbors said that it is “dupang”. It will just disappear for about 2 to 3 days. They advised me to take anti-histamine to reduce from itching. I hope and pray that God will get this kind of diseases sooner. I can’t work online seriously because of its itchiness. Please pray for me guys. Have a nice day to everyone!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Can I do it ALL?

Being a wife and a mom is not easy. I experience it right now. I need to wake up early to cook for our breakfast. After that I laundry our clothes and bed sheets then I will take a bath my daughter. I don’t think if I can do all the household chores. If I can’t do it, I will get a house maid because I have offline and online jobs that needs focus. But I am thinking of it right now because we have no extra room for her. She maybe sleeping in our dining room for temporary because the extension room needs to be fix. Gosh! I’m stress and tired of thinking all these things. Give me a break!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Night Swimming at WW

L-R: Darms, Kyla, Inday and Jboy

Last night we had our night swimming at Water World. We had fun swimming in their huge pool with slides. But the weather did not cooperate with us because it did rain. Its heavy rains with strong winds. Maybe there is a typhoon. And so we arrive home at 11 in the evening and we are all tired and sleep. But I did not sleep immediately because I found out that I have due opps that needed to be done that day. I do it and sleep at 2 in the morning.

Not in Myself.. busy this past few days because I have pending assignments that needed to be done. My brain is empty and so what I do I listen to the music of my favorite local band M.Y.M.P. Then, after that I go back to my online job. I don’t feel writing now but I have no choice I have to do some due assignments or else I have no money. There are so many things happen to me this week. Last Sunday we went to the funeral service of my grandma, the sister of my mom’s mom. She is 83 years and so he has enough years living in this world. So sad but God has a purpose of why this things happen to us.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Life Quote for the Day

Myspace Life Graphics Quotes

This is true Life is too short. We must repent of our sins to God and ask Him to be our personal savior. Ask God to guide our path and help us to live life to the fullest. We must learn to forgive others who have sins against us like our Almighty God did to us. We are just human and so let’s apply forgiveness in our hearts. We must love truly so that they will love us sincerely. These things I learned from being a child of God. I hope you the same.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boring Day

It’s Thursday and yet I’m tired and bored staying at home for 1 week. I want to go to downtown but will I do there? Nothing to do but will have window shopping and will sometimes be tempted to buy unnecessary things. My goal is to save more bucks for my daughter’s school next year. It’s kinda 4 digits right now but want it to be 5 or more digits. Now, I must keep my feet of going to shopping malls so that I can save more. But I am planning to go to the grocery tomorrow for food shopping because my ref is empty. LOL!:)

I better go to bed because it’s too late. And so..

My "Champorado"..

What is this?

It’s “Champorado”! I am craving for it because it’s been a long time since I eat this kind of food. Our neighbor gave us a “tablia” that can be use when you want to make a hot choco drink or a “champorado” with “malagkit” rice. My mom will cook it this week. Gee! I am so excited to taste it again. Honestly, I don’t know how to cook it but I am willing to learn so that I can eat when I want to. LOL!:)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Day Today

I’m so happy tonight because I have the chance to attend our Wednesday Prayer Meeting. It was 2 Wednesday that I never attend though it’s my time to go to church because one my tutees is absent that day. But there are so many hindrances, the weather for it always rain then the second was my bro is sick for that day. He needs us. Now, I have not encountered any encumbrance so it’s God’s will and I let it be. My soul was hungry with the word of God and now it’s full. Thank you Lord.:)

My new BLOG

Hubby made a new template and design for my new blog entitles Mom’s Blog Chores. I like the result and so very feminine. Now, I am updating it so that I can link it to other bloggers for my last post an entry was last month. I thank my hubby for giving his leisure time designing my new blog. I hope I can gain many visitors in this blog and be able to share my ideas and opinion to all moms out there.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 Jack's Ridge

Here are some of my photos last April before I went to Manila to follow my daughter. I and hubby had a chance to have a date at Jack’s Ridge. Gee! It was my first time to visit that wonderful place since I live in Davao. Hubby took some photos of me there.

Just posing in here!:)

I’m posing again with wonderful lights in my back.

Am I LUMAD? I think so because I am simply Dabawenya.

My Weekend Trip

Happy Monday to all!!! My weekend is indeed wonderful and unforgettable.

Last Saturday, I and hubby went to SM for shopping galore. They are having KADAYAWAN sale that has big discounts that tempts us to buy branded stuff. Then, surprisingly I saw John Lloyd in personal. I’m not lucky to take some photos of him due to I left my digi cam at home. He is so handsome, tall and has flawless skin. I had fun that day because at last I got a chance to see him. That was my memorable day ever. LOL!

Friday, August 22, 2008



1. Copy and paste the image and the text to your blog.
2. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
4. Remember to come back here at My E-Paper

- Start -

  1. What day today? FRIDAY
  2. What time in your place today? 10:03pm
  3. What are you doing at the moment? Blogging, Surfing
  4. Where are you at this time? In my room
  5. What is FRIDAY for you? It’s the beginning of my day off in my offline jobs

BLOGGERS: 1. My E-paper 2. Smart Parenting 3. Everything in this World 4. YOU

I am tagging Lou, Kerslyn, Rojoy, Rosemarie and Sweetiepie.

- End -

I’m on a hurry tonight because I need to write about recipes. And so bye for now guys and be right back later.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kyla is sick today

Today is a fretful day for us because our daughter Kyla is shivering in an early morning. After that she gets sick, has high temp of about 38 degrees to 39 degrees. I give her a paracetamol then after a few hours her temp lowered. Gosh! I eat my breakfast for almost 10 in the morning because I can’t leave her. I’m afraid that she will have seizure. I don’t want her to admit in a hospital because I pity on her when they put dextrose. It took many hours to put it because it so hard to find her veins due to she is a child. Oh no! I don’t want it to happen again. I pray to God and I’m so happy that God answered our prayer. Kyla is fine now. She can play and very energetic.

Here’s a photo of her together with my brother Jeff. They are best buddy.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Spreading the LOVE

(Pls. don’t remove)Credits: Elements/Paper by Dani Mogstad/ Layout by JennyL

1. Don’t remove the credits when you post the image
2. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
4. Remember to come back here at A SLICE OF LIFE (pls. don’t change this link and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.
6. Spread the BLOG LOVE FEVER!!

BLOGGERS: 1. Jenny Said So 2.) Simply Jen 3.) This and That 4.) Bargain.Sales.Deals. 5. A Slice of Life 6.) Aussie Talks 7. When Mom Talks 8. Me and Mine 9. Creative in Me 10. For the LOVE of Food 11. Little Peanut 12. Pea in a Pod 13. It’s Where the HEART Is 14. Around the World 15.SugarMagnolias 16.kathycot 17. buhay misis 18. when mom speaks 19. walk on red 20. kathycot cooks 21.quicker8 22. Eds Mommy Life 23. My Precious Niche 24. Just Me.. Eds 25 My Wonderful Life 26. Smart Parenting 27. My E-Paper 28. Everything in this World 29. YOUR BLOG HERE

Now it’s your turn to spread this one sister!

Lou, Merlyn, Liza, Pinaymama and Cheryll

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Really Nothing??

Last Friday I and Lani stroll at CHIMES to see their discounted branded stuff that suits our budget. So sad we haven’t found one because we don’t like the items. Usually, you look for branded stuff because it has unique design and good quality. But we see in there is that they sale all their old stock and out of trend. I will not buy that thing because I am wasting my money for that stuff. Then, we decided to go to Gmall to see what’s in there. Again, we never found anything though there are a lot of sales but not our type. In short, we went home nothing even a toy for our kids. But I am happy because I got a time to bond and chit chat with my buddy Lani.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today's Trip

This morning since 10, I am out of my desk to pay our bills. I want to see my friend Lani because I missed her and that I always promise her that I will visit her in her office. I texted her by past 11 and I’m glad she replied. We eat at Penongs, it’s my treat. I love their barbeque chicken! I’m craving for it since last week. So sad we haven’t grabbed their unlimited rice due to we are full already. We chit chat so many things. She gave me a present it’s a sleeveless top and tokong set. Gee! I like it so much because I can wear it at night. Thanks Lani for that wonderful gift.

Our Special Day Today

This is the day!

It’s our 9 years Anniversary today. I count the day we officially declared that we are lover. It’s August 13, 1999, it’s Friday the 13th. But we never mind the said date because number 13 is lucky to us.

We became lovers for 4 years and get married last 2003 and until now we get stronger even trials come along our way. We manage to hold like settling immediately our differences.

God is the center of our relationship that is why we never give up of everything because we know God is with us no matter what.

Happy Anniversary my love, my husband Mac. I love you eternally. Mwah!

This is our theme song..

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Charlie Green in the Philippines

Charlie Green was a semi finalist of Britain’s Got Talent Search in UK. He was 11 year old and her mother is from Cebu, Cecile Sumargo Green.

He arrived in Manila last July 24 and he has guessed so many TV shows in ABS-CBN. When I heard him singing in some TV shows, I was amazed of his voice because it is unique. In his age he can sing old songs. He is really a talented boy. We must be proud of him because he is a Filipino who built his name in UK. Filipinos were born to be talented.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Kyla and Hubby's Day out

As I have said earlier. Hubby and my daughter Kyla went to downtown for just the two of them. I stayed at home because I am sick. They went home at 8 in the evening. I thought they just went to our shop but it’s not. They went to Sea Wall, I haven’t been there but Kyla was there this afternoon. Then, they headed to SM to buy a toy car for her Barbie. Gosh! I regret of not accompanying with them. But I am happy because they have bond with each other. Well, she is Papa’s girl.

Here’s a photo..

Kyla at Sea Wall

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Last Summer Escapade

I’m bored today so what I do is resize my photos last summer to put in my friendster account later. I saw this photo of mine that I like. LOL! This photo taken last May when we are in Fernandez Resort in Samal, sis in law celebrate her 18th birthday there together with her few friends and us her family. We had an overnight stay there and it was fun but I am sad because Kyla was left in my mom’s house. But this August we will have our anniversary celebration there together with my daughter Kyla. Our day is not complete without Kyla, she is our little angel. She makes us smile everyday. Ang kulit kasi..hehe..:)

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Do You Live in the Past, Present, or Future?

You Live in the Present

You take things one day at a time.

And it turns out, that's a pretty great way to live.

You aren't consumed by the past, and you're aren't obsessed with the future.

You live in the now, and you enjoy each moment.

While most people don't live in the present enough, make sure you don't live in it too much.

It would be a mistake to forget your past or neglect to plan for the future.

Monday, August 04, 2008

My Great Weekend

Last Saturday I and Kyla went home just nearby in my mom’s house. I missed our bedroom because we stayed in my mom’s house for almost 3 weeks due to Kyla is sick and my hubby’s brother has German measles which is contagious. We are afraid that Kyla can get it because kids can easily get sick. Hubby wants us to go home but he agreed on us to just stay here for a while to prevent such contagious diseases. Gosh! I don’t want my daughter to get sick for she cannot control her temperature and may lead to seizure.

We hurry to go home because we miss hubby’s family so also with our bedroom. I change our pillow case and bed sheet. We sleep late at night because we watch “Maalaala mo kaya” which is now aired on TV every Saturday after Pinoy Dream Academy. Well, we are certified KAPAMILYA.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am SICK!!:(

I’m sick for two days until now. I have running nose and headaches that makes me feel sick. Maybe because I need some rest and will be off from my online job for awhile. The weather is not good here in the Philippines because Mr. Sunshine does not appear for the whole day. We had a hard time drying our clothes. Gosh! I don’t want to be sick because it ruin my day and job. Hubby told me to take medicines and rest. I did it but still I am not feeling very well. I hope and pray that God will heal me.

Monday, July 28, 2008

MONDAY again!

It’s Monday!

It’s back to my offline and online work. But I have a wonderful weekend because yesterday hubby treats us for lunch at SM. We stroll there and Kyla bought a new toy. Hubby also bought a remote control car which is pricey but it’s his money so I better agree to prevent arguments. Then, Kyla and I went to the grocery for food shopping. After that we went home so tired that Kyla sleeps in the taxi.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lord's Day today

Today is Sunday. It’s Lord Day. Well, of course we went to church this morning. I want to hear God’s word but I need to accompany my daughter in her Sunday school. I hope she will be independent so that I can be able to hear God’s word every Sunday because I feel empty. That is why I make sure that I go to church every Wednesday our prayer meeting to hear God’s word. I hope and pray that the weather is good and that it will not rain.

After going to church we headed to SM to eat our lunch at KFC (hubby’s favorite fast food). Kyla was so thrilled to go to TOY KINGDOM to buy a new toy again. Gosh! She has so many toys here. Hubby let her choose what she wants and then she picks up the camera toy with plastic watch of Disney Princess. She is a spoiled brat huh to her Papa.

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Handwriting

What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are a laid back person with rather low energy. You aren't lazy... you *are* sensitive and empathetic.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are conservative, old fashioned, and a little stubborn. You are resistant to change.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Birth Date Means..

Well, as usual I’m bored and my brain is empty. I don’t know what to post here now. What I do is go to and answer some questions then copy and paste it here. That’s a great idea order to post something here. LOL! I’m crazy and lazy today.

Your Birthdate: May 4

You have an extraordinary character - moral, responsible, and disciplined.

Your sincerely and honesty shine through in almost every situation.

Driven and focused, you rarely let your emotions get the better of you.

You're level headed and rational. People count on your to look at things objectively.

Your strength: Your unwavering loyalty and ethics

Your weakness: Your rock solid stubbornness

Your power color: Navy blue

Your power symbol: Shield

Your power month: April

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Again?!

It’s Friday again. I want to go to downtown because I and my student agreed that we will have no tutor session today because she just finish her First Prelim Exam. But the weather is not cooperating with me because since in the morning it is already raining. Maybe because typhoon Helen visits in Luzon area, I want to go to UK. Grrr! Mr. Sunshine is absent today. Better be tomorrow if Mr. Sunshine will appear. - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Miss Universe 2008

Miss Venezuela Dayana Mendoza was crowned Miss Universe 2008 at the Crown Convention Center in Nha Trang, Vietnam, Monday.

The 22-year-old Miss Venezuela edged a fellow Latina, Miss Colombia Taliana Vargas, who won 1st runner-up.

The second, third and fourth runners-up were Miss Dominican Republic, Miss Russia and Miss Mexico, respectively.

"Actually, God made men and women different. But the big difference between women and men--it doesn't matter what kind of life they live--is that men think that the faster way to go to a point is to go straight. Women, no. The faster way to go to a point is to go through curves and fixing every curve," Miss Venezuela answered international judge Louis Lacari.

Before the special announcement, Miss Venezuela, who is into interior design and learning new languages, was among the crowd favorites.

She wore a beautiful yellow night gown when given the 18K white and yellow gold crown, which was valued at $120,000. She is the 57th Miss Universe.

The crown was given to her by Miss Universe 2007 Riyo Mori of Japan.

Earlier, the Miss Congeniality category was awarded to Rebeca Moreno of El Salvador and the Best National Costume award was handed to Miss Thailand Gavintra Photijak.

Monday, July 14, 2008

$500,000 for RP’s typhoon relief efforts

MANILA, Philippines -- Bill Gates, Microsoft founder and the world’s third richest man, donated $500,000 for the victims of typhoon “Frank,” the United States-based Catholic Relief Services (CRS) said on Wednesday.Michael Frank, CRS country representative, said the funds from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation would be coursed through the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines’ National Secretariat for Social Action -- Justice and Peace. Gates, who retired from Microsoft, only a few days ago, used to be No. 1 on the list of wealthiest men of Forbes Magazine.

Read more here..

"Where’s the money donated by Bill Gate in the Philippines? It’s such a shame for us Filipinos because government officials shut up their mouth about this. Why? Hmmm..I smell something fishy huh. It’s another transaction that will go corruption, such a dirty act of our leader. Supposed to be it should be given to all the victims of the typhoon Frank, but there is no feedback about this thing. Please give it to the victims instead of putting it into your pocket."