Monday, October 27, 2008

If I am ANGRY..

ANGRY means..

1. feeling or showing anger or strong resentment (usually fol. by at, with, or about): to be angry at the dean; to be angry about the snub.
2. expressing, caused by, or characterized by anger; wrathful: angry words.
3. Chiefly New England and Midland U.S. inflamed, as a sore; exhibiting inflammation.
4. (of an object or phenomenon) exhibiting a characteristic or creating a mood associated with anger or danger, as by color, sound, force, etc.: an angry sea; the boom of angry guns.

What will you do if you are angry?

I will confront her/him. I will tell her/him what is inside of me because after that I am relieved.

I am the person that if I am angry with you I will not talk to you nor care to look at your face. My anger will disappear for a long time because I want you to know that I am angry with you. That’s me.

How about you?

No comments: