Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm off today

..because I and my mom went to UM Multitest for her check-up. I know my mom suffered long years on her lower back pains due to she worked hard as a domestic helper at Lebanon. I’m her daughter and so it’s my responsibility to take care of her, to know her health situation. I love my mom and I feel her pain.

The doctor requested to have an x-ray (lumbar spine) to know what the status of her bones is. Her doctor told her that her bones are near to each other due to rheumatism which is the result of carrying heavy objects. Mom needs an exercise everyday like stretching, walking and etc. Most of all she needs to lose weight because due to her heaviness, her bones cannot move inside. The doctor prescribed a drug that can ease the pain so also numbness. Now, I can sleep and I will not be thinking of it too much because we know what mom’s health problem is. I hope mom will listen to her doc’s advice.

No comments: