Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Next Step

This time I am bored and worried of what will be my next work. Is it online or offline but I think I need to choose working online so that I can still be a full time mom to my daughter. I want to be her tutor and teacher at home since I want to enroll her in a semi-public school with high quality education. She belongs to “fast learner” class in which her classmates are smart, so it’s a challenge for me and for my daughter. Let’s see! Now I am looking for job online but still waiting for the right employer at the right compensation of course.
In relation to this I want to buy a new domain though I am still searching for the appropriate domain name for my new website to build. After that I will be looking for web hosting site that has great features. Good thing I found Web Hosting Fan in which you can find web hosting news, some latest trends and reviews which a great help is for you on choosing the right website hosting. Then, I’ll continue my blogging career while I am staying at home. And so if we have the same concern, I urge you to visit at www.webhostingfan.com for more info and inquiries.

No comments: