Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Judge

I and hubby used to drop by on furniture area in shopping mall to look for items that will fill in to our new soon to be house. Even though we can’t buy it because we have no enough space to temporary place it in our parent’s house. I like the designs of zuo very unique from other furniture. For sure hubby will agree with me in this matter. In terms of embellishing a house, hubby and I are expert on it. Hubby thinks like a lady in regards to decorating a house. I’m proud of him because he is my judge to critic my designs I made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-

We are requesting that the following links to our site be removed because we did not authorize these links and Google has flagged it them an 'unnatural link'.

www.jilcruz04.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-judge.html
www.jilcruz04.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html

This is negatively affecting our results in Google and we are asking you to please remove this link to our site and email me back to confirm.

Thanks
-Josh
www.livingincomfort.com