Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Keep it up My Love

Next in line is to look for prepaid cell phones because hubby needs additional cell phone for business matters. Hubby is a businessman since he graduated his four years degree course in our school. He was employed for four years, yet no progress plus the salary is not enough to sustain the family’s daily needs. Hubby’s skill is an extraordinary because he used to explore new things. Determined to learn new things then applied it. That’s my super hubby, so proud to be his wife, friend, partner and lover. LOL!

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com