Thursday, August 02, 2012

Action speaks louder than Words


Last Monday I was rushed into the hospital near to us due to difficulty of breathing or should I say asthma attack. Sunday morning I was coughing and I know my asthma is there bothering me but still I ate fried chicken from KFC where we dined in lunch time then on the evening I prepared soup with egg. In the evening I can’t sleep due to coughing until early morning on Monday I can’t breathe. I think I’m going to die if I will not go to the hospital so I decided to go there at 4:30 in the morning. I thanked God they have complete emergency facilities. They provide a nebulizer to help me in breathing. Hubby is afraid to happen it again so he decided to look for a nebulizer for me. I did not expect that he is serious from buying it due to its costly. He went home with a nebulizer, I’m so touched. He love me and he care for me. Hubby is sincere in saying ‘til death do us part on our wedding day. I love you Nget.

No comments: