Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Godchild's bday

Last Feb 3, Sunday we attended the 2nd birthday of my child Vivid at Eagle Ridge near our place. Unfortunately, we are late because I overslept in the afternoon. We enjoyed the remaining games and the dance presentation of their mascot Mickey Mouse. We were able to take pictures of him. Of course, we enjoyed scrumptious food that they prepared. I’m thinking for daughter’s 8th birthday. They are planning to have children’s party in our place. I hope I can make it since I’m busy with my work. I have no plan yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had told him I also injured my back, but he
never showed any concern. Eventually enough people
will realize that teachers need to understand a
lot more about Psychology if they are to be effective, if they
are help children become the best people that they can be.
Mitchell charts these traditions graphically using a vertical axis as a scale of'.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: cau hoi trac nghiem