Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cooking... cooking...



Cooking a food for your family is an exciting chore for me. My grandma gave us "lechon kawali" for our lunch last Sunday, it was so yummy and crunchy. Hubby ate a lot because it's one of his favorite dish. I asked my grandma how did she managed to cook the pork and made the skin crunchy, she taught me on how to achieve crunch when cooking such dish. 



First off, you need to boil the meat in water and mix it with some salt and seasoning to taste. While boiling the meat, you should check the tenderness of the meat. When it's cooked and it's in the right softness, remove it from the boiling water and deep fry each side to an oil. Be aware of the popping sound while deep frying it, it is just normal. When the popping sound is gone, it is most likely that you now have a Crispy Lechon Kawali. Hehehhe.. Let's eat now.

No comments: