Sunday, December 30, 2007

am bored!

It's last Sunday of year 2006 but I am not in our Church. I am here in my mom's house because I can still have breathing difficulties. My poor daughter said "Magsunod ka lang mama ha..gagaling ka na kasi uminom ka naman ng gamot mo." I said "Yes" to her. My brother will accompany her in her Sunday School Classes.

I am here alone and so boring. To ease my boredom I will do blogging so that my due opps for next week will be finish so that I will not be bother thinking of it during holidays. I'm not sure if I can go to Darong tomorrow my mom's hometown somewhere in Davao del Sur. It will take an hour to reach that place. I hope I can...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS scPost)