Saturday, December 22, 2007

GUESS what???

Yesterday, I and my friend Lani went to NCCC mall. She said that we will go to GUESS because they are on sale. I was amaze when I see those GUESS clothing for kids because they are up to 70% discount. I hurriedly find a skirt for my daughter and t-shirt. The original price of her skirt was P1298 and now it's only P399..Sobrang bagsak presyo sila diba? And the original price of her t-shirt was P598, now it's only P299. I grab it! minsan lang sila nagasale.

guessAfter that we ate at KFC because we are hungry finding clothes at GUESS. We decided to go to SM and then we are not satisfied with what we bought. Again, we went to GUESS for kids and find some clothing for our kids. I bought a pink semi pants with flowers. It's so nice! I let my daughter wear it in our reunion this coming January 1, 2008. I'm so happy yesterday I bought a branded clothings for my daughter and it's originally GUESS..Yahoo!!!

No comments: