Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kyla is sick today

Today is a fretful day for us because our daughter Kyla is shivering in an early morning. After that she gets sick, has high temp of about 38 degrees to 39 degrees. I give her a paracetamol then after a few hours her temp lowered. Gosh! I eat my breakfast for almost 10 in the morning because I can’t leave her. I’m afraid that she will have seizure. I don’t want her to admit in a hospital because I pity on her when they put dextrose. It took many hours to put it because it so hard to find her veins due to she is a child. Oh no! I don’t want it to happen again. I pray to God and I’m so happy that God answered our prayer. Kyla is fine now. She can play and very energetic.




Here’s a photo of her together with my brother Jeff. They are best buddy.

No comments: