Monday, November 03, 2008

Always Tired!

..so tired today because I laundry our clothes in the afternoon. I wake up at 7 in the morning in which I usually wake up at 5 in the morning. I’m so tired yesterday because I attend our evening service in our church then we went to Cosmo for funeral service of our beloved Maam Velasco. She is our choir director. We will surely miss her but we are happy because she is with the Lord in heaven. We will meet there soon.

Tomorrow I will wash our white clothes because I soak it with Ariel and Zonrox to maintain its whiteness. Whew! It’s not easy to be a wife and a mother at the same time. I have no choice but to do it. Maybe next year I have to get a house maid because Kyla will be schooling. I need someone to help me in doing household chores. I know I can’t do it alone.

No comments: