Sunday, November 25, 2007

..bz day!?

Yesterday, I plan to go home but unexpectedly our faucet is broken and we have no water. How can we take a bath there? We need to wake up early now because it's Sunday so that we will not be late in our morning service. My hubby went home early in the morning with no enough sleep because he needs to finish his pending jobs in his office. He just sleep half day.

I text him if he wants to accompany me at SM to window shop..lol!!! And also I want to wear my new pants and blouse..hehe..LOL!!! But he needs to change our curtains because it's dusty. I help him first and after that we go to SM..strolling and window shopping. Me and my bf Sweet will also meet at SM because she will give me her UCB wallet as her remembrance because she will be leaving in November 27, to go to Italy together with her hubby. We ate at Antonio's Restaurant. It's yummy! It fulls my hungry stomach but their food is quite expensive. No prob with my bf..she's rich!:)

No comments: