Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good result

I received a bad news from PPP that I wasn't be able to log in to my account due to some reason. I'm so sad..I'll be paralyzed for a while in grabbing opps in PPP. Oh..I'm gonna miss PPP. I hope they will pity on me..huhu..

After my tutor, the mom of my studs requested me to accompany her to go to school to get a grading card of her child and then we will go to an internet cafe to assist her in her friendster. I'm so happy to hear from her teacher that Kanjie was on the honor list. Her grades were all line of 9..90, 92, 91, 90 and her final average was 91. I'm so proud of myself at least may bunga na din ang pagod ko sa pagtuturo sa kaniya. I hope she can maintain her grades and be on the honor list until in the fourth grading. Her mom was so happy for her high grades she got this 2nd grading. It brighten up my day after my sadness..Thank you Lord!

No comments: