Wednesday, November 21, 2007

..gift for him!

Yahoo! I have no tutor this evening and so I decided to go to NCCC mall because I'm bored! kumakati na paa ko kasi wala na ako laag laag..LOL!!! I texted my hubby to accompany me and treat me a lunch. And so we eat at KFC. I like their chicken fillet..it taste good!

After that..my hubby wants to buy a silver bracelet because he lost his bracelet last 3 weeks ago..medyo may katangahan kasi..hehe.. There is no Unisilver there and so we try to look one at Filigrenasia. Wow! the price is so expensive but it's nice and unique. In short, he likes it! we buy it for 1.5k..and so I said to him that would be my gift to him in our wedding anniversary this coming December 22. They have wedding rings too..it's nice! I said to my hubby that would be your gift to me in our anniversary..a wedding ring..because he lost it!:<

No comments: