Sunday, November 04, 2007

I like this song

GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES


My life I give to you O Lord
Use me, I pray
May I glorify your precious name in all I do
and let me trust you in the valley dark
as well as in the light
Knowing you will always lead me
Your will is always right

Chorus:

I know God makes no mistakes
He leads in every path I take
along the way that's leading me to home
Tho at times my heart would break
there's a purpose in every change
He makes that others would see my life
and know that God makes no mistakes

And when someday in heaven above
I see His dear face
May I then be counted faithful
as a runner in this race
Now I'm trusting in the Savior to show me the way
In His righteousness, He guides me
as I seek to please Him day by day

Repeat Chorus

He makes no mistakes

* This is one of the song our Choir Members sing this morning. It's true that God makes no mistakes. God knows everything...just fully trust Him. *:)

No comments: