Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Plan this Aug..




Myspace Comments @ 123glitter.com

Hubby and I are planning to have an overnight this coming August. It is our Anniversary when we start loving each other as a couple. It was Friday the 13th and so I never mind that hearsay that it is a bad luck. It was our lucky number and day. I hope we can save bucks for that event. Only the three of us will go on that said trip soon. I’m so excited but still wondering how much it cost. It happens once a year and so I must prepare for it. I hope and pray that there will be no hindrances for that day.


2 comments:

Lou said...

Oi, advance happy anniversary. Where are you guys going?

Regards,
lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug

Anonymous said...

you can do it jil! God will provide for you. you both deserve it. :)

same here pud... lucky number namo ni james ang 13. hehe. ;)