Friday, June 06, 2008

Singing Trip!

I am bored today and that I want to go out or will like to stroll on shopping malls. But hubby wake up so late and so I sleep in my mom’s bedroom of waiting him. I texted him but he did not reply. Grrr! I hate him.


But before I sleep I had fun singing videoke at youtube.com. This song is from Tiffany. I like this song “All this time” because I remember my close friend in College Joan in this song. She sang this song when we are in our hide out along UM Bolton. There’s a certain place there that has carenderia and videokehan. It ease my boredom anyway even a little time.


3 comments:

Lou said...

UM Bolton...so you're in Davao?

Regards,
Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Piano Teacher belmont ca said...

Easily, the publish is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!

Sign Design said...

Interesting and. It important information is really beneficial for us. ThanksSign Design