Thursday, June 05, 2008

Tag of the Day

I snag this tag from Cherry..


1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your husband/wife?
- A big NO! Ano ako abnormal?

2. Where were you last week?
- Davao City

3. Have you ever seen a live bat?
- Not yet.

4. Do you like Big Macs?
- Yes I do. I love hamburgers.

5. Are you single?
- Already taken by my hubby.

6. Do you like the color orange?
- Ok lang.

7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
- Yes of course just like Jesus Christ did to us. He forgive us our sins.

8. Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
- I’d rather not to eat. I love to sleep.

9. Have you ever seen a real redneck?
- Not yet.

10. Do you like tattoos and piercings?
- No. Marumi tingnan sa katawan.

11. Where was the last place you got your hair cut?
- Reyes Haircut

13. Do you care if people talk smack about you?
- No. Just make sure that it is true or else..

14. How long do you use the phone daily?
- I think 24 hours..text or call.

15. Do you like snakes?
- No! I don’t like snake.


No comments: