Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Monday!

Today I went to my OB. At first, I am afraid and nervous about the result of my TVS. I thanked God for it is not a bad news. I need to change my pills. The doctor said I must not bleed if I take pills because it is the side effects of the pills right now. She recommended new pills for me that have 21 tablets only. After taking it for 21 days I must not take for 7 days and for those 7 days my menstrual blood will appear. Its kind a pricey as compare to my old pill but it’s fine as long as it fits to me and no side effects like nausea, vomiting, gain weight and many more as commented by some of friends who are taking contraceptive. I thanked God for this wonderful Monday I have. I also thanked my mom for accompanying me on my check-up today.




No comments: