Saturday, January 26, 2008

2008 Trip SOON!

I wake up so early this morning. My daughter asks milk. No choice but to stand up and grant her request. I sleep late. I think it's 1 in the morning. I am so sleepy right now.

I better cook our breakfast and I'll take a nap after. I'm having a headache due to visiting the website of CEBU PACIFIC. I want to know their promos because we (my hubby, my daughter Kyla and ME) are planning to go to Manila and will spend Kyla's birthday there. I'm so excited! I hope I can grab their promos to save. My mom-in-laws will shoulder the fare of my daughter.

I really want to travel around the world to see the beauty within its places to pass by. I am praying for that thing and hopefully we travel by March. I hope there is no hindrance. I'm saving bucks for it now! I'm sure it's costly but I am willing to give it to my family.

Be right back for another entry for the day.

Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics at GlitterGeek.com
Latino Comments

No comments: