Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Yesterday's trip!

I am so happy yesterday that I can rest now from my stressful tutor session. I have one stud now and its okay for me so that I can rest and will not be bothered anymore of doing their assignments. It’s really hard to teach kids that are hard headed. I am free now! Thank God I can rest and will be blogging for the whole day after my one hour of tutoring.

I hurriedly went to downtown together with my hubby, his grandma and his uncle from China. Supposed to be I will have to go to UM Multitest for my lab for my goiter. It happens that I go with them. First we went to Mandaue Foam at Ecoland near SM to find some sala set for my hubby’s grandma for her new house. We did not find one. We proceed to SM but there are few display there and it’s quite expensive. We stroll there and eat our lunch at Jollibee because Uncle Jorland wants to eat there because there is no Jollibee in China only Mc Donald.

Pause for a minute. I’ll continue my story later because I am cooking for our
breakfast.

No comments: