Saturday, January 05, 2008

..am sick..

I wake up early yesterday to do my due opps for the day because I will go to UM Multitest for my check up. I want to know why I have difficulties in breathing for the past few weeks. I went to the doctors of Internal Medicine. I went to Dr. Mae Gallardo and she requested me to have a CBC and X-ray to know if there's something wrong with my lungs or if I am anemic.

I went to their laboratory and I can get the result at 4 in the afternoon. I went back at 4pm because the doctor will read the result. She said my blood is normal and I am negative in my X-ray. I have to get T4 and TSH to determine if I have thyroid goiter. Maybe, by next week I can be able to accomplish it because it's quite expensive but I need to. I want to know why I feel like this.

Please Lord help me.

No comments: