Saturday, January 12, 2008

gOOd NeWs!!!

I am so happy today because I get the result of my T4 and TSH. And guess what? It's normal. In short I have no thyroid goiter. It's just that I am fatigue because last year especially in the month of December I cannot sleep due to thinking of everything for the month. I used to go to malls everyday to buy Christmas gifts for my loved ones. Then, I'll hurriedly go home because I have tutor at 5 in the afternoon. I have no rest. I have no sleep especially during their examination week. I sleep so late because I need to do a review test for them. Gosh! Grabeh ang kayod halos di na maasikaso ang SELF.


I am very thankful to God for the result. He answered my prayers. But I want to have ultra sound to be sure if there's "bukol" in my throat after a month. I will just continue taking Vitamin B because it helps my breathing difficulty problem. I can sleep in the afternoon and at night. Thanks also to my Dr. Mae Gallardo (Internal Medicine at UM Multitest).

No comments: